November 28, 2012

How could I say I believe in GOD?

How could I say I believe in GOD but I never begin from being honest? The greatest enemy of HONESTY is not deceitfulness, but AFFECTATION or MALINGERING. Whether pretending to be honest even pretending to tell a lie are including to affectation. They are the enemies of HONESTY. Being honest couldn't be forced or compelled. If person is compelled to be honest, the fundamental value of honesty will be gone away. It's not honest no more, it's pretending.  The true honesty is no intention. (inspired by Blakanis, a novel by Arswendo Atmowiloto)





































2 komentar:

  1. Heheheh kalau kata orang, hati yg jujur akan memiliki sebuah kerajaan... an honest heart possesses a kingdom.

    BalasHapus
  2. Menanggapi komentar adik ini. Berarti karena akan memiliki sebuah kerajaan yang membuat kita berhati jujur. The true honesty is no intentions. :) It's difficult if we think it is.

    BalasHapus